This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

Going somewhere for Spring Break but NEED a fresh selection of cute swimwear? These stores have the best selection for a reasonable price!

1. Victoria Secret is finally diving back into their sexy swim line that was appreciated so much in the past! They are launching the spring line in March of this year. Mark your calendars, ladies!!

2. Pacsun always has a great variety of all styles of swimwear and they are popping in trend for 2019. They also offer promotional sales to support their swimwear year round.

3. Tobi is personally my favorite online shopping addiction! You can find anything you may need, fit for every occasion, which is so beneficial in college. Their swimwear widely ranges in pricing from $8 to $168 so every girl can find what they want at a price that works for their budget. But if you’re like me, you’ll search for something in the middle.

4. Forever 21 has PAGES & PAGES of swim options that you’re sure to find the perfect suit on, along with some shades and an adorable beach blanket, of course!

5. Shein and Zaful are great similar options if your looking for “cheap cheap.” Shein and Zaful sell super inexpensive clothing for unbelievably low prices. But make sure to order far in advance because shipping usually takes up to 2 weeks.

Don’t forget to GRAM those beach pics this SPRING BREAK!

Emily Larson

Marist '22

Hi I'm Emily and I am a freshman at Marist College! I'm majoring in fashion merchandising and minoring in graphic design. I am a health and fitness fanatic, so I like running and working out almost everyday. I am obsessed with açaí bowls and avocados. I also find it fun to collect fashion magazines as a hobby!
Sarah Dorothy Lynch is a junior at Marist College studying Journalism and Public Relations with a passion for writing, travel, and bread (all varieties). If she ever met Emma Stone, she would likely keel over.