12 Taylor Swift Songs You Haven’t Heard in the Last 5 Minutes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

Even as a huge Taylor Swift fan, I’ll be the first to agree that the radio might have killed “Blank Space” for me (death by being overplayed, duh). With five studio albums and over 80 songs, you’d think that we’d get a little more variety. In need of a refresh? Here are the 12 most underrated Taylor Swift songs that you need to listen to RIGHT NOW:

1. A Place In This World

“Maybe I’m just a girl on a mission but I’m ready to fly.”

2. Tim Mcgraw

“He said the way my blue eyes shined put those Georgia stars to shame that night. I said, ‘that’s a lie.'”

3. Change

“You can walk away, say we don’t need this but there’s something in your eyes says we can beat this.”

4. The Best Day

“And now I know why all the trees change in the fall. I know you were on my side even when I was wrong.”

5. Fifteen

“When all you wanted was to be wanted, wish you could go back and tell yourself what you know now.”

6. I’d Lie

“I don’t let nobody see me wishing he was mine.”

7. Dear John

“But I took your matches before fire could catch me so don’t look now. I’m shining like fireworks over your sad empty town.”

8. Last Kiss

“You can plan for a change in weather and time but I never planned on you changing your mind.”

9. Long Live

“I was screaming long live all the magic we made and bring on all the pretenders. One day we will be remembered.”

10. Holy Ground

“And darling, it was good never looking down. And right there where we stood was holy ground.”

11. I Know Places

“Loose lips sink ships all the damn time. Not this time.”

12. Wonderland

“We found wonderland. You and I got lost in it and life was never worse but never better.”

I'm a an English major, journalism and creative writing minor, puppy enthusiast, smoothie lover, from San Antonio, Texas. I am a junior at Marist College and an avid user of the panda face emoji.