This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Breast Cancer is a horrible disease that affects hundreds of thousands of people each year. Everyone I know has been affected by this cancer in some way and I am no exception. I have lost people in my life to breast cancer and it never gets easier hearing the fact you lost a loved one to cancer. A lot of companies are as passionate as I am about putting a stop to this disease and have created products where a portion of the proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research. Here are a few of my favorite products that I found that go to great organizations!

Clothes:

North Face Pink Ribbon Full-Zip Hoodie

Lily Pulitzer Finn Top

BCRF X Nations Tee

Koral High Rise Leggings

BCRF Face Mask and Headband

Beauty:

Conair Light Up Makeup Mirror

GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET

Conair Foil Shaver 

Sigma Pink Kabuki Brush

Athena Club All Day Deodorant

Bobbi Brown Pink Lip Duo

Home:

Erin Condren PetitePlanner 

Apollo Pink Tool Set

Pink Nano Light

Ajax Ultra Cleaner

Poptivism Popsockets

These products are so cute and go to a great cause! I totally recommend you check them out! Breast cancer changes the lives of so many women and men in horrific ways and giving back is a great way to help.

Bridget Turro

Manhattan '23

Bridget is a sophomore at Manhattan College. She is majoring in political science and minoring in woman and gender studies. She loves animals, traveling and exploring NYC.
As an avid lover of all things writing related, Christine is a born story-teller. She is a junior at Manhattan College majoring Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. When she’s not writing, you can find her exploring NYC, binge watching The Office, or enjoying a good cup of tea. She joined Her Campus after transferring to MC and absolutely fell in love with it! She is currently the Campus Correspondent of her chapter, and hopes her articles can entertain and inspire women everywhere. After college, she plans to continue writing and hopes to publish a book one day. Be sure to check out her college lifestyle blog Christineeve.com!