friends road trip california fall break windows down music
Molly Peach / Her Campus
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

What is the best platform to listen to music? Spotify, Apple Music, or maybe you prefer YouTube. I have all three, not to flex. A little hack to save money, if you sign up with your Manhattan College email address on Spotify or Apple Music, you can get each for $5.99. I love making playlists, it’s one of my favorite pastimes. Therefore, I must have both platforms! Here are some of my recent favorites I could never skip and might even have to play twice. 

1. “About You” by The 1975 

The song has a calm vibe to it. The bridge is almost as if you are screaming in lowercase letters and it’s so much fun. 

1. “Sweet” by Cigarettes After Sex 

I love Cigarettes After Sex. Although some might complain that all their music sounds the same, this is one of the sweetest songs I have ever heard. I love the old, slow love song vibe. 

1. “Bewitched” by Laufey

Laufey provides a different sound in her music, in comparison to other artists. You never quite know what to expect from her. 

1. “ONLY” by LeeHi

This song makes me feel so magical. My heart feels fulfilled. 

1. “Sunday” by The Cranberries

This song makes me so happy for no reason. 

1. “Hypotheticals” by Lake Street Dive

This song was introduced to me by a friend at a time when we were both in our delusions. It’s a groovy spin on a song about having a crush on someone.

1. “Style (Taylor’s Version)” by Taylor Swift

Was anyone else freaking out the Friday ‘1989 (Taylor’s Version)’ came out? I was a ‘1989’ girl growing up, SO this healed my inner child. 

1. “Labyrinth” by Taylor Swift 

This song perfectly describes the feeling of fear of falling in love, as well as the beauty of being able to do so after a major heartbreak.  

1. “Enchanted (Taylor’s Version)” by Taylor Swift 

The things I would do to listen to this song live. 

1. “Crazier” by Taylor Swift

The best Taylor Swift song and it’s not even on an album.

Enya Pizano

Manhattan '26

Enya is a sophomore at Manhattan College majoring in English with a focus in creative writing. This year, she is serving as Her Campus' assistant editor. Her interests and passions lie on writing, fashion, music, and make-up.