If The Avengers Were Your Professors Instead

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

At this point in the semester, your professors might be getting on your nerves. Maybe you’re even daydreaming about having completely different professors. Who would be better than the Avengers?!

Captain America- History Professor

Although his focus might be primarily on American history and wars, he’s the best candidate. Gone are those boring lectures about random events that bore you to sleep. Captain America will probably have exciting stories and artifacts to bring in that will wake you up right away! No more naptime in history class!

Iron Man- Mechanical Engineer Professor

This one is pretty self-explanatory. 

Black Widow- Psychology Professor

The Avenger that is cunning and manipulative seems like the best choice for psychology.

Thor- English/Western Culture Professor

Because of Thor’s background in mythology, he’ll make your Western Culture/LLRN class a lot more interesting (because it can be a boring class already).

Hulk- Chemistry Professor

When Hulk isn’t smashing things around, he’s Bruce Banner. Don’t skip his class though, you won’t want to see him get angry.

Hawk Eye- Exercise Science Professor

Nobody knows more about exercising than this Avenger that always seems to be doing cool flips off of buildings, all while shooting arrows perfectly.

Nick Fury- Academic Advisor 

Now that you have all new professors, Nick Fury will be able to place you in the best classes for upcoming registration. He won’t be afraid to tell you like it is either.

Class of 2019. Communication Major. Film Studies/Digital Media Art Minor. Maryland girl exploring NYC and writing all about it! Follow me on Instagram: @taylorbrethauer and Twitter: @itstaybytheway Stalk my photography blog here: throughtaylorsviewfinder.tumblr.com