This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

So unfortunately, I have realized lately that the way I process alcohol is not what it used to be. I’m 22 years old and getting old, RIP!!!! I am currently sitting here this morning and my stomach just isn’t feeling fantastic after having a little too much wine last night. I often find myself googling what the best hangover cures are. We all have our bad nights as well, no matter how old you are, so I think it’s pretty useful to know what the best hangover cures are:

Pedialyte

My friend told me about this one and it’s probably honestly the best one I’ve found!! It’s a children’s stomach remedy that’s also made for dehydration. I highly recommend it!!

Pasta or Crackers

Your body probably does want you to eat, but you most likely can’t stomach the thought of anything. Therefore, the best food to eat is some plain carbs like pasta or crackers, so that you can get energy but not feel worse.

Sleep and Water

Pretty self explanatory, but it heals all wounds.

Pickle Juice

Yup you read it right….it sounds nasty, and I’ve never tried it, but apparently it scientifically works because of the electrolytes it contains.

Things You DON’T do

Drink more, eat greasy foods, drink too much coffee. None of this will end well. 

I am hope this helps you out next time you’re having a bad hangover!

Molly Prior

Manhattan '21

Molly Prior is a senior at Manhattan College studying communications and journalism. With a passion for women's empowerment and lifestyle, she hopes to write for a magazine such as Cosmopolitan or Women's Health.
As an avid lover of all things writing related, Christine is a born story-teller. She is a junior at Manhattan College majoring Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. When she’s not writing, you can find her exploring NYC, binge watching The Office, or enjoying a good cup of tea. She joined Her Campus after transferring to MC and absolutely fell in love with it! She is currently the Campus Correspondent of her chapter, and hopes her articles can entertain and inspire women everywhere. After college, she plans to continue writing and hopes to publish a book one day. Be sure to check out her college lifestyle blog Christineeve.com!