This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Instead of a math class or an ethics course, why not take one of these fun courses? Imagine if Manhattan College offered a course that allowed you to use the Quad as your classroom or watching re-runs of Saturday Night Live as your midterm! We wish these classes were real, but hey! We can dream…

RELAX 150: Picnics on the Quad

Course Description: An introductory course about all things Manhattan College. Learn about the history of the school while chilling on the grass. Emphasis on kan-jam, the perfect picnic meal, sunbathing and relaxing. Prerequisite: RELAX 101 (Intro to Naptime)

NYC 233: Experiencing Live Television

Course Description: A study of the live broadcasting productions throughout NYC from the origins to the present. SNL, The Tonight Show, Late Night, are emphasized as well as an analysis of how Jimmy Fallon is the best late night host ever. Prerequisite: NYC 150 (How to Not Get Lost in NYC)

NYC 130: Navigating the Subway System

Course Description: This course examines the core approaches to the study of transit. It provides a view of how to catch the 1-Train and somehow navigate over to Brooklyn. The class is designed as a prerequisite to different NYC classes in order to not stress out the students when they have to go somewhere. 

STAIRS 101: Intro to Walking at MC

Course Description: An introduction to walking as a phenomenon at Manhattan College and its breathtaking elements, including the stairs by the Chapel and the walk from Leo to Kelly, shortcuts to the mailroom in Horan, the hill coming back from the subway and what to do when your elevator breaks down and you’re forced to take the staircase. 

FUN 300: Games on Campus

Course Description: An in-depth study on the effect of playing games during the college age. Studies include a campus-wide came of Hide and Seek, playing tag on the Quad, volleyball tournaments and how these activities and more lead to a stress-free semester that every student knows they need. 

LIFE 400: Advanced Procrastinating and Prevention

Course Description: An advanced look at how procrastination is a common experience in the life of a college student and ways to prevent it. Students are encouraged to procrastinate and then study the effects it has on the stress levels of the average college student (answer: a lot).

HC 150: Her Campus MC

Course Description: The best class offered at MC, where Her Campus writers and collegiates take over the world, one blog post at a time! 

Class of 2019. Communication Major. Film Studies/Digital Media Art Minor. Maryland girl exploring NYC and writing all about it! Follow me on Instagram: @taylorbrethauer and Twitter: @itstaybytheway Stalk my photography blog here: throughtaylorsviewfinder.tumblr.com