Classic Valentine’s Day Dates as told by Laguna Beach

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

With Valentine’s Day in just a few days what better way to sum up the classic dates then one of your first favorite reality shows. Here are three very different yet classic Valentine’s Day style dates.

1. Jason and Jessica on season 2 stay in and order take out chicken dinners to her house. Candles and yummy take out can especially make for a great night with loved one especially in this cold weather. 

2. If staying in isn’t your thing then why not have a romantic night out. This scene with Alex and Rocky at dinner on the water is a classic first Valentine’s Day celebration for a new couple, going all out- a fancy dinner and exchanging the first “I love yous” 

3. Don’t have a boyfriend to spend Valentines Day with? No problem! You could always pull a Kristin and get together with an old fling or even just a friend and enjoy a nice dinner out while staying strictly in the friend zone. Catch up on old times and enjoy a yummy dinner! 

And lastly if you can’t relate to any of the three dates, don’t get down on yourself, forget this holiday and think in the wise words of LC 

Brittany Rose Brennan Fairfield, CT Manhattan College 2016