Red Roses Heart Cookie
Red Roses Heart Cookie
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon
Style > Fashion

Affordable Valentine’s Day Outfits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

By Jennifer Guilbeault

As Valentine’s Day begins to approach, many have started making plans and have also been looking for cute outfits that they should show off to their loved ones or Galentine’s. If you have not found that perfect blouse or dress do not fear! There is still time and ways to spice up your closet at affordable prices.

Brunch

Going out for mimosas or sangria? These tops and dresses will have you covered! Match with any of your favorite white heels or booties and you will be all set. You will even be able to wear these items again to work or when the weather becomes warm again.

New Look Button Shirt In White

Princess Polly Mini Red Dress

Princess Polly Mini Pink Dress

Dinner (fancy)

Going to a 5-star restaurant to celebrate the holiday? These items will be perfect! You won’t even need any accessories to make a statement.

Zara Asymmetrical Bodysuit

Zara Satin Effect Corset Bodysuit

Asos Black Leather Pants

Nasty Gal Double Breasted Pointed Collared Shirt

Night out (casual)

Going for a movie or just having a nice dinner at home? These items can easily be accessorized and paired with your favorite jeans or leggings. Simple goes a long way!

Forever 21 Cropped Shirt and Mini Skirt Set

H&M Ribbed Cotton Top

Forever21 Plunging Waffle Knit Bodysuit

Masks

Going on year 3 with covid, people have begun to match their masks with their outfits or they have made them a statement piece! These masks will match with almost any outfit.

Kitsch Cotton Face Masks Leopard 3 Pack

Fancii Skin-friendly Satin Masks

Jennifer (Jenn) Guilbeault is a Junior at Manhattan College. Jenn is a communication major with the concentration of public relations and has a minor in psychology. Jenn is also apart of the sorority on campus, Sigma Delta Tau, secretary for SoNYC, and is apart of Lotus Magazine. When Jenn is not in class or doing homework you can find her traveling, shopping, exercising, eating anything/ everything in sight, and hanging out with friends and family.