5 Fall Things To Instagram in NYC

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

1. Put on your fave peacoat and get your butt to Central Park and PLAY IN THE LEAVES! Guaranteed to make for a great Instagram photo AND a reason for how you got that super rare disease that is only passed through bird poop.

2. Drink hot chocolate at Max Brenner’s in your favorite chunky sweater! Wait on 45 minute line just to get that sub-par hot cocoa for the ‘Gram. Yes girl, totally worth $5.95, plus the train ride plus that new outfit you bought when you walked by H&M on the way to MB’s. 

3. Sit at the Met steps showing off your best riding boots. If there was a place to ever be pretentious while scrolling through the ‘Gram, this is it guys. Totally GG.

4. Visit Washington Square Park and take selfies with the arch! This is the easiest way to blow through that extra cash in your pocket this holiday season. Just give a $1 to every promising act you see in the park – there’s $1,200 down the drain. 

5. Drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte in front of Tiffany’s. Totally #BreakfastAtTiffanys #PSL #FallThings.

Go out and enjoy ladies!