4 Things to Do Now That It’s Spring At Manhattan College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

The weather is finally starting to change for the better! Here are the best things to do at MC now that we aren’t shivering in our dorm rooms, watching the snow fall out the window.

1. Have a nice walk to class.

Spring weather makes walking from Horan to Leo almost better. Anything is nicer than when it’s raining or snowing!

2. Send snapchats from the terrace.

The terrace is the best study spot and is typically locked/unused when the weather is colder. Now, it’s the perfect spot for snapchats/tanning/relaxing/snack breaks again.

3. Going to Van Cortlandt Park

Van Cortlandt is right across the street and another spot to hang out when the weather starts to get warmer. You could even venture up to the rock, that has a gorgeous view of the skyline in the distance! It’s the best spot to get some nice air in the crazy city.

4. Of course, Quadding! (and posting the temperature on your snap story)

Quadding is a term we love to use at Manhattan College. You won’t believe it’s the same patch of grass once people start picnicing and throwing around a frisbee. Don’t waste your day inside, spend it outside on the Quad and let your friends on Snapchat know how amazingly warm it is outside.

Class of 2019. Communication Major. Film Studies/Digital Media Art Minor. Maryland girl exploring NYC and writing all about it! Follow me on Instagram: @taylorbrethauer and Twitter: @itstaybytheway Stalk my photography blog here: throughtaylorsviewfinder.tumblr.com