This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

‘Tis the season to be jolly! It’s that time of year again where most stores have crazy sales that draw in big crowds. On a budget and still don’t know what to buy your friends and family? Here’s my holiday gift guide!

My favorite place to go shopping for almost everyone on my list is TJMAXX and Homegoods! Some locations have the stores combined and I suggest taking your time and not rushing through. You can find a lot of amazing deals for everyone on your list. Another great place to go shopping is Amazon, you don’t even have to get in a car and fight holiday traffic! The great thing about Amazon is that they have a holiday gift guide with different price options so you can find something special within your budget. My only suggestion is to start shopping early so you can watch the daily deals and you have to be aware that some items will not ship within two days on prime. 

Here are some of my best gift ideas for the women in your life

1. Perfume

2. Handbag 

3. Wallet

4. Clothes

5. Makeup

6. Chocolate 

7. Self Care (Bath bombs, lotions)

Here are some of my best gift ideas for the men in your life

1. Shoes
  2. Technology themed gift (smart mugs, wireless chargers, Bluetooth headphones)
  3. Clothes 
  4. Cologne 
  5. Self Care (Shave kits, skin care)
  6. Jewelry 
  7. Cocktail Books
  8. Leather Wallet

All items listed above can be found at TJMAXX/Homegoods. You just need patience to find them for the right price. I typically spend 3-4 hours at TJMAXX/Homegoods during the holiday season so I can plan out everyone’s gift. Personally, I like to spend between $20-$30 on everyone because I have a big list and a small budget. Something really important to me is adding something sweet with every gift such as holiday themed chocolates.

I hope this helps you during the crazy holiday shopping season!

I was born to write epic stories and live an interesting life. I am 19 and writing is my passion. I am type 1 diabetic and have been for 17 years. I have lived in South Florida my whole life and would love to be a famous author one day. Reading a steamy romance novel is my favorite pastime. I love romance, dogs, my friends and family, and my darling boyfriend. I’m always up for a good chat with friends and coffee! My sweet tooth is my entire mouth and I live every day like its my last.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.