This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Alix Ashley Earle must be one of the most popular names that you’ve heard in the 2023 season. The senior student at the University of Miami currently holds 4.4 million followers on TikTok and 2 million on Instagram.

Growing up as the oldest child of 5 siblings in Monmouth County, New Jersey, the 22-year-old is finishing her marketing major. Her father, Thomas Earle is the owner of a construction company in Jersey, and her stepmom is Ashley Dupré. Who is commonly associated with the Eliot Spitzer scandal. 

How did it start?

Well, as she talked about it in one of her TikToks, she always published GRWM (Get Ready With Me), on which her followers were attracted by her lifestyle, makeup routines, and skincare routines. She talks about her college experience, which includes the parties she goes to, the classes she has, and recently, some major events that she has been invited to, such as the Dubai trip with Tarte, and Miley’s VIP New Year’s Eve party. In most of her GRWM, she wears light makeup and comfy clothes for class. She cooks herself a healthy breakfast and grabs a cup of coffee to go. Sometimes she even includes clips of her arriving late to class as every other college student has experienced before. However, the most interesting part tends to be when she gets to pick an outfit for a red carpet-event. The way that she narrates all of her videos makes her followers kind of feel the life she is living.

So, what is the hype all about? 

The public is attracted to her lifestyle, they are impressed with the vast major activities that she has in her daily life, from going to classes like a normal college student to meeting Hailey Bieber and Channing Tatum on multiple red-carpet events. Some even created the nickname Hannah Montana, as to how she manages on having two different lives! Some of her followers include Abbie Herbert (14.9 million followers on TikTok), who expresses that she lives her college dream experience through Earle’s videos, which is what most of her followers like about them. 

Alix Earle is an inspiration for college students, teenagers, and adults, as to how she is the vivid representation of “making it all work”. Nowadays, many influencers lie about what they post, however, because of the relatable content that she posts, many people support her. Apart from belonging to entertainment apps, she is still viewed as a normal person that is just trying to balance life the way that all of us do. So, who knows? Keep posting and keep living as we all do, you could end up being the next Alix Earle.

This is Sofia and she is from Colombia. She is a sophomore who is double majoring in Criminal Justice and International Business with a dream of going to law school. She loves to read, work out, watch movies, and travel. Blue is her favorite color, and a fun fact about Sofia is that she loves chocolate!