This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

One month left for college? Here are some tips for you to make the best and efficient time on your last days! Summer is almost here! Just one month left to finish the spring semester and we are done. However, many students do not know what to do on the last days they have at college. This article will give you some ideas about some activities and must-do’s before you leave town.

Finding a storage room

One of the first things to do before leaving is finding a place to leave all of your belongings. Many colleges do not offer a system where you can leave your commodities, in which case some students ask a relative or a family friend to hold some of the possessions. Others, prefer to reserve a self storage room, on which they can leave their belongings for the time they reserve a “storage unit”, or if their college has the option of it, to leave their things on campus. 

Social Life

This one could be a little obvious, but spend more time with your friends! It is your last month of the academic year, and for some their last academic year ever, so do not waste any time that could keep you away from having these connections with your friends. It is important to keep a balance between your academic and social life For most people their social life will motivate them to do these academic tasks that they constantly push behind. Go to the movies, have slumber parties, girls night, reunions, and more!

Healthy lifestyle

Start preparing yourself for the “hot girl summer” you have always dreamed about. This month you could start some workout routines to tone and be closer on achieving your dream body! If you live in a beach city, use the sun and go tan with your friends. Play volleyball at the beach, eat some açaí bowls, drink some piñas coladas, and much more. A beach day will create memories that are going to last forever. Take time to relax and reflect about yourself. This last month may bring a lot of stress for your mind and body, doing these things for you and only you will make you feel great about what’s next in life.

Summer activities

Start planning your summer vacation! Take time to reach your home friends and relatives. This will help you to be prepared for the plans and activities that are waiting for you in your hometown. However, some decide to travel and get to live new experiences at places they never visited. Some of the most popular places to have this dreamy hot girl summer are in either Europe, South America, Mexico, and much more! You could plan a trip with your college or hometown friends, and create life experiences that will stay forever

This is Sofia and she is from Colombia. She is a sophomore who is double majoring in Criminal Justice and International Business with a dream of going to law school. She loves to read, work out, watch movies, and travel. Blue is her favorite color, and a fun fact about Sofia is that she loves chocolate!