This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Whether you are single or in a relationship, you should plan to do something with your partner or friends to celebrate your love and appreciation. Here are four fun Valentine’s Day activities you can do with your partner or friends. 

Decorating cookies 

Baking and decorating cookies is so much fun. Target has pre-made cookies that you can decorate. This is a super fun activity to do on a girl’s night. If you want to spice it up, you can make it into a decorating contest. 

Get your decorating set here:

https://www.target.com/p/valentine-39-s-day-sparkle-cookie-kit-13-41oz-favorite-day-8482/-/A-82810531#lnk=sametab

Chocolate Covered Strawberries 

A Valentine’s Day must is chocolate-covered strawberries. Instead of paying for overpriced chocolate-covered strawberries, grab all of the supplies and make your own. This is a super fun activity to do with your friends or partner. All you need is your favorite chocolate and strawberries. 

Painting

Having a creative activity is always fun and relaxing. Add some love to your painting and create some Valentine’s Day-themed art. You can also go to Target and buy wood-shaped hearts and letters to paint. This activity is perfect for your Galentine’s Day party.

https://www.target.com/p/3pk-paint-your-own-valentine-39-s-day-wood-hearts-kit-mondo-llama-8482/-/A-83369292#lnk=sametab

Picnic

A special and different way to celebrate Valentine’s Day is by having a picnic. Instead of grabbing dinner at a restaurant, go pick up some of your favorite food and have a picnic. Depending on where you live, you could picnic at a park or a beach. Make sure to grab your favorite blanket and your loved ones. 

There are so many different ways to spend Valentine’s Day. The most important thing is that you are surrounded by loved ones and that you are having fun! Happy Valentine’s Day!

Priscilla is the President and the Director of Social Media at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University studying International Business Management and Marketing. She has grown up all over the world, this helped her learn new languages and different cultures. She has a passion for traveling and discovering new things.