Top 10 Treats in Disney World 2022

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Time to ring in the new year with all of the new snacks and treats at Disney World! These are just a few but of course there are more. As a Disney-lover and goer, I am always trying to get the latest info on what snacks are trendy for the season. I decided to share a little bit of my research with you all today!   

1.Glimmer and Shimmer Blondie 

You can buy it for $4.49 and find it at fairfax fare over in Hollywood Studios Theme Park. It is a coconut blondie and has gooey toffee inside and a salted caramel buttercream. These are a great size to share with family. 

2.50th Celebration Ice Cream Sandwich 

You can find these at dinoland USA in the Animal Kingdom Theme Park. They are made with vanilla ice cream and double-chocolate cookies, and even include sprinkles for extra texture!

3.50th Celebration Petit Cake  

I love the look of this cake because it is unique and is in a beautiful geode style. It comes with blue mousse and blue rock candy. You can find it at Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs, and are known for celebrating holidays and TV releases. However, this one is on the pricier side at $22, but it is definitely Instagram worthy!

utm_medium=share_sheet&epik=dj0yJnU9Rl9OMkxkb0tvdTlQdU0wb25zVmNsdFBqaWdnZzlYRWgmcD0wJm49MlVUT3VBYXRtV1doeHZxcTFiU01NUSZ0PUFBQUFBR0h4dVhn 

4.50th Anniversary Monte Cristo 

Located at the Plaza Restaurant in Magic Kingdom Theme Park, the monte cristo is a sweet and savory sandwich and is made with deep fried funnel cake and is filled with bacon, roasted turkey, provolone, covered in powdered sugar. It also comes with a side of fries and strawberry jam. Dig in, everybody!

5.Pressed Silk Penny Pie 

Staying in the Magic Kingdom Theme Park, found at Casey’s corner on mainstreet, this sweet snack is priced at $6.49. This is for all you chocolate lovers because it’s totally rich with a chocolate tart shell, silky chocolate filling, and a cute chocolate pressed penny.

6.Bubble Waffles

This trendy treat can be bought at Aristocrepes in Disney Springs for $8.99. These come in a few flavors like salted caramel and strawberry. 

7.Baton Rouge Beignets  

For $10.99, and if you are of age, you can try these boozy beignets. You get a choice of bailey’s irish cream, kahlua, or rumchata. There is also a non-alcoholic mickey-shaped beignet to eat instead with your choice of dipping sauce being chocolate ganache, strawberry or salted caramel. Three beignets are $6.99 or you could get six for $10.99. 

8.Croque Glacé 

Located in the France pavilion at Epcot Theme Park, at L’Artisan des Glaces, the croque glace is an ice cream-filled brioche that includes one scoop of ice cream and your choice of sauce, pressed warm. And, contrary to popular belief, it doesn’t turn into a melty, gooey mess! Try this next time you are there for only $9.50. 

9.Caramel Butter Bar

Staying in Epcot Theme Park, let’s take a trip down to Germany to experience one of my personal favorite desserts in all of Epcot! It has a shortbread base and is covered in that gooey caramel the Germany pavilion is known for! Next time you are in Germany, get yourself one of the best treats around the world!

10.Dubliner Irish Cheese and Bacon Dip- For our last entry on our list, I chose something that I personally want to try myself, the Dubliner Irish Cheese and Bacon Dip. This can be found at Cookes of Dublin and is priced at $5.50. Attached to raglan road in Disney Springs, this secret spot for a snack is FILLED with so many things YOU need to try!

Don’t these snacks and treats just sound delicious

I am sure to pick my favorites and try a few next time I go to the happiest place on Earth. Whether it’s salty, sweet, or savory, there will always be something for you in the Disney parks!  

Lily de Rooij is a senior this year at Lynn University. She love the connections and memories she has been able to make throughout the years here at HC. Her favorite part about being on the team, is coming up with new social media ideas and posts.