Throwback Movies to watch on Disney + now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

The Hannah Montana movie 

Hannah Montana the movie is an old movie but it’s still a good movie. Miley Stewart thinks she is going to New York but her dad takes her home to Tennessee to visit her family and she learns to work on the farm and see what life is like not being a major pop star. She will quickly realize that having two lives is harder than she thought.

Starstruck

Starstruck a small-town girl and her sister who loves Christopher Wilde travel to Los Angles to visit their grandma, and both girls go around LA trying to find him since her sister is convinced she knows all the places he goes so she goes looking but her sister finds him. Without even realizing and then they travel around LA and he has to hide from the paparazzi.

High School Musical 

High School Musical the original Troy and Gabriella meet at a ski lodge over a Christmas vacation. Little did they know that Gabriella transferred to Troy’s high school and now he shows her around school and they audition for the school play, but Sharpay and Ryan Evans are always the lead in the school play so now its competition. 

Cheaper by the Dozen 2

Cheaper by the Dozen 2 Tom and Kate Baker take their twelve children back up the lake for one last time what they thought was going to be a relaxing family bonding trip turns out to be a competition between the Murtaugh family and the Bakers. The Murtaugh live in a big house across the lake and have wave runners and jet boats and huge water slides so the kids always want to be over. This makes Tom upset that his kids don’t want to spend time with him but that may change at the final summer games.

The Lizzie McGuire movie 

The Lizzie McGuire movie Lizzie and her friends travel to Italy over the summer. She meets a local music star who’s duet partner looks exactly like her who he’s in the middle of a feud with so now she fills in for his partner. While she is off practicing with him her friends have to pretend she is still a part of the trip and hasn’t gone off with someone in a foreign country.

Katie is a junior at Lynn University. She is originally from New Jersey, She enjoy going to the beach with friends and hanging by the pool. She is a marketing major and has been plans for the future.