This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Sneakers have evolved from athletic wear to a fashion statement. With so many options available, it can be challenging to decide which sneakers are essential for your collection. In this guide, we’ll explore staple sneakers that every enthusiast should consider including Nike Dunks, Veja Esplar, Adiadas Samba, Golden Goose Superstar among others.

1.Nike air Jordan 1:

The Air Jordan 1 is a timeless classic. Introduced in 1985 as the first signature shoe for NBA legend Michael Jordan, it quickly became an icon. Its high-top silhouette, premium leather, and distinctive colorways have made it a favorite for both basketball players and sneakerheads. Whether you’re a sneaker passionate or just looking for a versatile shoe, the Air Jordan 1 is a must-have.

QGnpvtCC0qA5UiSU7wniCTwThM8vDcVDpGTyJNccka VQo GJIZSBQwkfjiLqKICWJgJx5RCj2Gysce394fTHlkOvpqkrT3kPw4 1o3u7Sc0vxWiI2 Whb1xX35YATaQx4QoQU b16vw18SqYnJOpo

2.Nike Dunks:

The Nike Dunk is another silhouette that has stood the test of time. Originally designed for basketball in 1985, it later transitioned into streetwear. Dunks are known for their comfortable fit and endless variety of color combinations. Whether you prefer the classic SB Dunks or the more recent collaborations, this shoe adds a stylish edge to any outfit.

9bfCAnQrFOgr8055LU4QbuBon6vT5QQavZt7bm96apTil8oeadk2k4uPr9lnBbMFV9nmpynTUqMZYX PRbW QQLHPeV5ynY8bWyTn45InyDWGiGmYzRSREFfKZ2PmeODBU5FWBtSR1TM HM3zFNbYZ8

3.Golden Goose Superstar:

If you’re into luxury sneakers, the Golden Goose Superstar is a top choice. These Italian-crafted sneakers are known for their worn-in, distressed look. Each pair is unique, and the brand’s signature star logo on the side is instantly recognizable. The Superstar effortlessly combines comfort, style, and a touch of luxury, making it a staple for fashion-forward sneakerheads.

dF1 t jd5405I9BqBkgpwyi 3f9HM VG2z6usSf oDTJ MzD3M T7VUm71dfTcuaEwYOWpbKWtxnohMDpxbAb3WGmNGeoVrW2D6CAn9WPFXJqpRKQTpS48mNNk4uJb4TpMjZmoqvRZDV5eAHDG d wU

4.New Balance 550:

New Balance has earned a reputation for producing quality sneakers with superior comfort. The New Balance 550, in particular, has gained attention for its retro-inspired design. Originally released in the ’80s as a basketball shoe, it has since become a lifestyle favorite. The clean and classic look of the 550, along with its exceptional comfort, makes it a go-to choice for everyday wear.

l8RPZKxKltbMrx Ei E1evS23abFqYF1z3Mj3fjOyrwewP8IbsjaL1 yvv1B65UL nEaZUsa2gR2JPnGTMYAfYp5XU PaaT26e2mgk AZlqgJbBC9q1L3L78ZL9ofnvp2UtYE0vpE5IYj9RAzcb1EA

5.Converse Chuck Taylor:

The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star is one of the most iconic sneakers of all time. First introduced in 1917, this shoe has a timeless appeal. It’s versatile, available in various colors and materials, and can be dressed up or down. The Chuck Taylor’s simplicity and enduring design make it a staple in sneaker culture.

0qmv Nq0IDn5ftKnAeKputUXGwa6fxZLvhgqOKExkmlok8 CyVdVob7MGN3A3w2y1dtXsJ8j5FKYzRlDxz2IBUN8ULqo83iRWL Gg KHLIMD8vsFuy jWAIggG8exAp5 OPrmANkDCK3K5EAinRlyBE

6.Adidas Samba:

The Adidas Samba is a classic that has stood the test of time, much like the previously mentioned staples. Originally designed as a soccer shoe, the Samba has become an iconic lifestyle sneaker. Known for its signature three stripes and suede toe cap, this shoe radiates a retro charm that appeals to both sneaker enthusiasts and fashion-conscious individuals. Its versatility makes it an ideal choice for casual trips, and the comfort it provides ensures you can wear them all day long.

CN6XK6mWAaXQPWITmLGoS7kOqajaAaMz0EJOxnv7IHo2Ih38St8TqQbuK1QqUalZQZudSEOP8TWSyopSXF2 PQTeKOrCUnHitA2rxI6suLjPTJQ5g lEAG3Jlpcth2 BRmuVVyXOqOMtuys29ue19U

7.Veja Esplar:

In recent years, the Veja Esplar has gained distinction in the world of sustainable and eco-friendly sneakers. This French brand has made sustainability its core philosophy, and the Esplar is a prime example of their commitment to environmental responsibility. Crafted from ethically sourced materials, including organic cotton and wild rubber from the Amazon rainforest, Veja has set a new standard for environmentally conscious footwear.

wyWwowkyfMxiHHEGyF2HE0PJJ3BCM 5HMRkTSvwtaXxeu3qnM0MvwZ9FvcpzzAlAxsnhDXqMX7GF8CZgZ7Xd38hwNAP7NmN30idPmV94pgKteX1UotIBLNGDZEpTPydY0FU7DJ3JQCDWN7jpU KZWi4

8. Off-White Low Vulcanized:

The Off-White Low Vulcanized sneakers, designed by Virgil Abloh, illustrate the fusion of streetwear and high fashion. Featuring a deconstructed aesthetic, premium materials, and iconic Off-White details, these sneakers are a bold statement piece for fashion-forward individuals. Comfortable and cutting-edge, the Off-White Low Vulcanized adds a contemporary edge to your collection, making it a must-have for those who want to stay ahead in sneaker culture.

i8M EsTr40iHKRbZk1CbHLjdaM8juQMU38CVTalPg fo8H6 bbqCVmj7qvlesPx0VPkofPewhdovpob3yVYFdequZQ2lc 0nzGEtq5lbjyejFWSr3ntGtbTLW85 bb3g0 GpE2s a2fTVlL2L GvJPc

Hello, my name is Esther. I am from Panama City and currently living in Boca Raton, Florida. I love going out, working out, going to the beach and hanging out with my friends. A fun fact about me is that I speak three languages.