Style > Fashion

Singles Costumes You Should Consider this Halloween 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

1. Wonder Woman: Who needs a superhero sidekick when you can be the superhero? Wonder Woman is a symbol of strength and courage. Her iconic outfit, complete with the golden tiara and lasso of truth, will turn heads and make you feel like a true warrior. 

2. Katniss Everdeen: Take inspiration from The Hunger Games and become the courageous Katniss Everdeen. Dress in her Mockingjay battle outfit, complete with a bow and arrows, and show the world your determination to fight for what’s right. 

3. Cleopatra: Embrace your inner queen and channel the elegance of Cleopatra. This costume allows you to wear glamorous and intricate Egyptian-inspired attire. With bold eye makeup and a decorative headdress, you’ll radiate confidence and charm. 

4. Harley Quinn:If you’re in the mood for some chaos, go for a Harley Quinn costume. Her “Daddy’s Little Monster” outfit from the Suicide Squad movie is edgy, bold, and perfect for a night of mischief. 

5. Elle Woods from Legally Blonde: Embrace your inner Elle Woods, the iconic character from “Legally Blonde.” Her pink and preppy style is all about confidence and breaking stereotypes. A pink, stylish outfit, a fluffy chihuahua stuffed animal, and a sprinkle of legal language will make you look like the strong, determined, and fashionable law student. 

6. Medusa: Unleash your inner Greek mythology goddess with a Medusa costume. Known for her fierce gaze and iconic serpent-covered hair, Medusa is a powerful and captivating character. A Greek-inspired gown, a headpiece with toy snakes, and some dramatic makeup will turn you into this legendary figure. 

7. Dark Vader: Who says Darth Vader can’t have a feminine touch? Create your own Dark Vader costume that combines the power of the dark side with a chic, edgy look. Start with a black faux leather jacket and matching pants. Accessorize with a silver belt and boots. For the iconic Darth Vader helmet, consider a stylish black masquerade mask or even some Darth Vader-inspired makeup with a galaxy-inspired twist. Carry a toy lightsaber and confidently stride into the party as the dark and stylish side of the Force. 

8. Tinker Bell: Bring a sprinkle of Disney magic to the party with a Tinker Bell costume. You’ll need a green tutu-style dress or skirt paired with a green tank top. Attach some fairy wings that you can either make or find at a costume store. Accessorize with a wand and a pair of glittery flats. Top it off with a headband with a little bell to represent Tinker Bell’s signature pixie dust. With your sparkling personality and this enchanting costume, you’ll be the center of attention.

Hello, my name is Esther. I am from Panama City and currently living in Boca Raton, Florida. I love going out, working out, going to the beach and hanging out with my friends. A fun fact about me is that I speak three languages.