This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Sabrina Carpenter has officially kicked off the second leg of her “Emails I Can’t Send Tour”. The Tour started on March 16 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I had the chance to see Sabrina on the Tour’s opening night. Here is everything you need to know about the fantastic show. 

Music 

Sabrina has been in the music industry for years and has done several tours. She did a great job, including her current new album’s songs and some of her past hit songs. During the show, Sabrina played two of her new songs. The two new songs that she played were “Feather” and “Opposite”.Fans heard these songs before anyone else, as they were not released yet. Sabrina played some of her hit songs like “Sue Me,” “Fast Times,” “Because I liked a boy,” and, of course, “Nonsense”. Sabrina is known for creating an outro for her song “Nonsense” on the spot. Fans were super excited to see what she would come up with on this Tour. 

This is the outro she came up with for the Fort Lauderdale show: 

Stage Setup 

The way Sabrina Carpenter set up the stage is mindblowing. Not many artists take advantage of the stage and use it well. Right in the center of the stage was a lit-up heart. This is where a lot of the songs were performed. The lit-up heart has stairs that lead a couple of steps down. Sabrina performed a couple of songs down the steps. During the show, Carpenter walked towards a bench with a lamppost. She performed “Skinny Dipping” while sitting on the bench. Sabrina started the show with a glittery pink tower where she performed “Emails I Can’t Send” Sabrina did an excellent job going to all the different areas of the stage. This was amazing as fans could see her in all different areas; some were closer to them than others. 

Fan Interaction

Sabrina Carpenter’s fan interaction was super unique and different. She took the time to talk to fans during the show. Most artists will interact with the general audience, but Sabrina went to a couple of different fans and took the time to listen to their stories. Sabrina asked the fans about their current heartbreaks and how they are currently feeling about them. Based on their emotions about the situation, she would pick a song to do a cover on. This was super special and unique. Each show will have a different cover song that is linked to one of the fan’s emotions about their current heartbreak. 

Fans going to Sabrina Carpenters’ “Emails I Can’t Send Tour” are going to have a night they will never forget. I’ve been to many concerts, but this one was one of my favorites. I am so excited about how the rest of the tour goes for Sabrina.  

Priscilla is the President and the Director of Social Media at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University studying International Business Management and Marketing. She has grown up all over the world, this helped her learn new languages and different cultures. She has a passion for traveling and discovering new things.