This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Netflix just came out with a new reality dating show with some familiar faces. Perfect Match is filled with some fan favorites from an assortment of Netflix shows, including Too Hot to Handle, The Circle, Love is Blind, The Mole, and a few others shows. 

In the reality show, contestants are trying to find their “perfect match” in a series of compatibility challenges and matchups. There are ten contestants in the villa, five girls and five guys each night they need to find their match. New contestants are added to the house every couple of days. By the end of the night, you will be eliminated if you did not find a match. 

Couples who win the challenges get to choose what new contestants to bring into the house and send them on a date with one of the match contestants. Some of the new contestants brought in will cause some drama with the contestants in the house. Some of these contestants have some unresolved history together. 

The show is filled with romance, drama, heartbreak, and some jaw-dropping moments. During the show, contestants must make hard choices they believe will lead them to their perfect match. Not all of these decisions are the right ones. 

The full season has been released and is available to watch on Netflix. If you are looking for a new reality series filled with drama, then this is the perfect match for you. 

Priscilla is the President and the Director of Social Media at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University studying International Business Management and Marketing. She has grown up all over the world, this helped her learn new languages and different cultures. She has a passion for traveling and discovering new things.