This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.
LYON

We went to Lyon, which is a French city. We walked around Saint-Jean-Baptiste and explored the big cathedral. I was surprised by how big it was and how many religious statues and paintings there were. On the walls walking up the stairs, I saw writings in different languages and I loved how that showed how many tourists came by and how inclusive the cathedral was. We also had an amazing view once we got outside which I enjoyed. The city had some street markets as well. 

STRASBOURG

Then we went to Strasbourg which was a very beautiful city. The houses were really cute and reminded me of the Smurfs house’s. There was a beautiful river that had many bridges with flowers that went over it. We went to the European Parliament which was a really interesting place to go to learn about it and how it works. 

BRUSSELS 

We visited Manneken Pis which is a famous fountain of Brussels of a little man. We walked around the city. We went to several souvenir stores which we loved because we wanted to buy gifts for our families. I bought a souvenir of Manneken pis. I also tried a delicious caramel waffle. I would recommend to anybody that is going there to try them! There are different toppings to choose from. For breakfast, we went to this Moroccan dinner that had authentic food from Morocco which we had never tried before but we liked trying it. We had this Moroccan food called “psemen” with honey.

Paula is a sophomore. Her major is social entrepreneurship.