This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

WARNING: This article may contain spoilers so if you have not seen the show and want to watch, read this after!

So over spring break I didn’t really have much to do so I decided to binge watch some shows since I rarely watch TV during the school year. I watched multiple shows on Netflix like Perfect Match, Next in Fashion, and The Mole. My favorite out of all of them was definitely The Mole. This is an extremely intense show and is similar to the game Among Us.

So basically how the show is structured with 10 players and one is the “Mole.” The mole is the person who is trying to sabotage that group’s winnings, so as low as possible. How people get eliminated is by taking a quiz and answering questions about the mole. Whoever gets the least amount of questions right gets eliminated. There are so many different strategies throughout this show and it really keeps you on the edge of your seat.

SPOILERS

Here I am going to write about my least favorite contestants and why:

1. Joi- she had spent $25,000 on an exemption from the quiz. The winnings only had

$28,500 when she did that and made it $3,500. Not only did she spend that much for herself but at that point she had done nothing in the challenges to earn it. I thought that this was selfish and does nothing in any of the challenges. BTW she was not the mole so it makes no sense.

2. Greg- he had lost multiple missions for his team and was a liar. He would change his opinion based on what others would say and whoever he was around. He even read the dossier along with another player. That cost the team $10,000. Although I don’t like how he played the game, he was very funny and gave light to the show so I have to give him that. BTW he was also not the mole

These were my least favorite contestants. My favorite player had to be Dom. I had already liked him before from the show Perfect Match but seeing him in the show showed how genuine he is. When he was eliminated I was so sad but then he was given a chance to come back into the game. All he had to do was get the other players to answer questions for him. Only 2 players wanted to do it and the rest said he’s already gone and we shouldn’t bring him back. So he was left to figure out the questions on his own and he was left with two options at the end but ultimately did not make it back. I was very mad at all of the players because I wanted to see him win the show. 

Overall, this show was so fun to watch. If you are someone who likes games shows and mystery I recommend. It was something so different and so outside that box and I can’t wait for the next season. 

Jackie is Senior at Lynn University. She is a Marketing major and has big plans for her future. She enjoys many things like fashion, content creating, and spending time with friends and family. Some of her passions are creating content and fashion. She is also the Marketing Director & President for her chapter. She hopes to have a successful career and a bright future!