This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

There are so many things I want to try this fall. So, I decided to make a fall bucket list and share it with everyone to inspire them to make one, too. I want to try and complete most of the things by the end of November. Here are some things I would like to try with my family or alone. 

Fall Picnic: 

A lovely evening at a park or in your background having a picnic watching movies. Use a white blanket and tie it to something to hang it up. Have a projector up to watch movies while having a picnic. To make it even better, you could make some s’mores. 

Pumpkin time: 

I have many ideas involving pumpkins. One of the ideas is having a pumpkin contest with my family. I want to go to a pumpkin patch with them, pick a couple of pumpkins, and crave silly or scary faces. Also, another idea is that we can paint them. After everyone is done we can vote on who did it best. We can also use pumpkins to make pumpkin pies. 

Baking Pies: 

Pumpkin Pie Whole Pie Top Down With Pumpkin
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

This year, I want to try and bake a pie. I never made one before. I want to try many recipes, like the traditional apple, pumpkin pie, and even an Oreo Cookie Pie, which sounds so good. 

Baking and Decorating Competition: 

I want my family to do another competition of baking and decorating a cake or cookies. We have to decorate with a partner, see who can decorate the best, and find the best recipe online. 

Thanksgiving Dinner: 

This year, I want to make and cook everything for Thanksgiving, from prepping the turkey to mashing the potatoes. A few years back, I prepared and cooked the turkey, and it turned out fantastic, so this year, I hope to do the same. 

Fall Movie Marathon: 

I would like to set up a list of fall movies I want to watch, essentially a fall playlist for movies. I would have ten movies I can watch throughout the weekend. Have some popcorn and watch for hours.

This Carolina. She is a freshman at Lynn University. Her major is Elementary Education. She enjoys watching TV shows and movies, cooking, sewing, crocheting, and learning and trying new things. Her goal in life is to accomplish her dreams.