This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

80 for Brady 

4 Best Friends who love the New England Patriots have the chance to see the Super Bowl 

They travel there and go to the NFL experience where they participate in a hot wing contest and meet Guy Fieri. Soon after they are at a party and realize that they lost the tickets. They finally do get the game by someone that they met there and help the Patriots to win who are badly losing the whole game.

The Breakup 

Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn were in a relationship for a while, and d an apartment now they have to learn how to live separate lives and who will get the apartment at the end. Brooke (Jennifer Aniston) starts dating other guys to make Gary (Vince Vaughn) jealous but he quickly realizes that he still loves her and doesn’t want to let her go.

Marry Me 

Jennifer Lopez (Kat Valdez) and Owen Wilson (Charlie) 

Kat Is set to get married on stage in front of her fans but right before she finds out that her fiancé cheated on her with her assistant. She finds Charlie in the crowd and marries him. They get to know each other they have the chance to get divorced but she decides she wants to stay with him and not have another ruined marriage.

Dog

Channing Tatum and a Belgian Malinoi named Lulu

Briggs a former army ranger is assigned to travel across the country to bring a dog to his owner’s funeral but the dog is not a well-trained dog and attacks anything. In the beginning, he doesn’t like the dog, but Briggs soon will love this dog and turns her into a nice happy dog. 

Ticket to paradise 

George Clooney and Julia Roberts

Now Ex-husband and wife must team up and go to Bali where their daughter is getting married. They try and stop her from making the mistake of marrying a seaweed farmer. Now that they are working together, they soon realize they miss the way they used to be.

I hope this guide helps with finding a movie to watch this weekend or on a cold rainy day. 

Katie is a junior at Lynn University. She is originally from New Jersey, She enjoy going to the beach with friends and hanging by the pool. She is a marketing major and has been plans for the future.