This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

It’s an end of an era, Keeping up With the Kardashians is coming to an end. With 14 years of filming, 20 seasons, many spin-offs. According to Enews, let’s look back at our favorite moments.  

Khloe Goes To Jail 

The moment when Khloe goes to jail for getting a DUI was iconic, especially with Kim in the backseat of the car taking selfies. Kris then says her famous line “Kim would you stop taking pictures of yourself? Your sister is going to jail.” One of my favorite Kris Jenner lines of all time!  

Kim Loses Her Diamond Earring 

Another iconic moment is when Kim lost her diamond earring in the ocean and is just hysterical crying. My favorite part is when Kourtney says “Kim there’s people that are dying.” Love that line!  

Scott Famous Prank Calls To Kris 

“Auntie Kris it’s me Todd Kraines!” – Scott’s famous prank call on Kris is one for the books! The prank was Kris being stalked by this guy named Todd Kranies for six months and little did she know it was Scott the entire time.

The Handbag Fight 

In season one of KUWTK, Kim and Khloe get into a huge fight after Kim buys her Bentley and Khloe fully slams the door on Kim. Then Kim takes her bag and fully whacks Khloe in the face. This fight was so iconic that even other celebrities were recreating this scene.  

The Placenta Prank 

During season eight of KUWTK, Kourtney and Kim prank their family into making them believe they ate placenta. Don’t worry everyone, it was brisket and this prank was so funny!  

Kanye West Proposal  

When Kanye proposes to Kim in season nine, he flew Kim to San Francisco and proposed in the stadium. They had an Orchestra play Lana Del Ray’s “Young And Beautiful” in the background. So beautiful!  

Kim’s Ugly Cry  

Another iconic moment in KUWTK is definitely Kim’s famous ugly crying face. Her ugly cry gave us many memes and was even made into a Kim Emoji. Doesn’t get better than that!  

Kris Calling Out Kim For Her 72 Day Marriage 

This was also in a recent season when Kris drags Kim about her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries. Kris says “I’m married for 72 days. Really? That was normal.” I swear when I saw this scene I was dying of laughter!  

The reality TV show has given us so many iconic memories! Don’t forget to tune in on Thursday, March 18 on E! for one last time with our favorite family.  

Kayla is currently a Senior at Lynn University majoring in Communications  with a focus on social media. Kayla spends a lot of her time participating in a variety of Lynn’s media outlets. Kayla has co hosted a weekly segment for the Lynn radio and for the past year has been a contributor on Her Campus Lynn social media and wrirting for the magazine.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.