3 Cheating Scandals That Completely Rocked Hollywood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Hollywood is basically gossip central. While there are lots of couples who remain faithful to each other in their marriages, many celebrities have cheated on their loving partners. Let’s take a look back at some famous — and, at times, unbelievable — cheating reports from celebrities. 

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth

Ever since Miley Cyrus’ hit single “Flowers,” fans have wanted to know the details of the rumors of Liam Hemsworth reportedly cheating on Miley Cyrus. (Her Campus reached out to Cyrus and Hemsworth’s teams for comment on the rumors at the time, but didn’t hear back.) Miley released “Flowers” on Liam’s birthday, hinting that the song was about him. The song is also her own version of Bruno Mars’ “When I Was Your Man.” There have been rumors that Hemsworth cheated on Cyrus with 14 different women. While these rumors have not been confirmed or denied, it makes you wonder what happened in their relationship. 

Shakira and Gerard Piqué 

Many people have heard about the Shakira and Gerard Piqué cheating scandal in some way, whether through her 2022 song with Rauw Alejandro, social media, or word of mouth. Shakira and Piqué were together for over a decade and have two kids together. Shakira allegedly found out Piqué was cheating in an unusual way. According to a report from Show News Today, Shakira apparently noticed jam was missing from her home, and knew neither Piqué nor her kids would eat it, so she reportedly came to the conclusion that he was cheating. In her new song, “Te Felicito,” fans think she disses Piqué when she shows Alejandro’s head on a plate in a fridge. Neither Shakira nor Piqué have confirmed or denied these cheating rumors, or whether the song is a diss to Piqué. Pique has also made it Instagram official with his new girl, Clara Chia, who he has been dating since August 2022. 

Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson 

The cheating scandal between Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson could honestly fill a textbook. Thompson has confessed to cheating on Kardashian several times, and honestly, she always finds out during the worst moments. Kardashian found out Thompson was cheating on her days before she went into labor with their first child, True, in 2018. Kardashian gave Thompson a second chance to be a family for their little girl. Unfortunately, Tristan didn’t learn from his lesson, and cheated on Kardashian again, which he confirmed in January 2022. This time, he got another woman pregnant. Kardashian found out the news while she was expecting her second child with Thompson via surrogate. After confirming the news, Thompson posted on his Instagram story, “Khloé, you don’t deserve this.” He ended it by saying, “I am so incredibly sorry.”

These are just some of Hollywood’s reported cheating scandals. Hopefully, the future of the celebrity world brings lots of faithful partners with it.

Priscilla is the President and the Director of Social Media at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University studying International Business Management and Marketing. She has grown up all over the world, this helped her learn new languages and different cultures. She has a passion for traveling and discovering new things.