Everything You Need To Know Before Your Next Concert

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

After a long year of having all concerts canceled and postponed, they  are finally happening again! This is an exciting time for everyone since we haven’t been able to go out in such a long time. Although concerts are starting back again, it will not be exactly how they used to be in the past. Here are four things you need to know before you attend your next concert.  

Check Concerts Regulations Beforehand

Concerts may look a little different than in the past years. Each artist has a different set of rules due to the COVID-19 restrictions, so I recommend you double-check those restrictions in advance of your concerts. Some concerts may require proof of vaccination or a negative covid test. So make sure you have that all set up before going to the concert, if not you will not be allowed in.  

Bring a Portable Charger

Having a portable charger at a concert is a must. You do not want your phone dying mid-performance. This way, you can make sure your phone is charged the whole night to take amazing pictures and to get a ride back home.  

Wear Comfy Shoes  

Whether you are standing in the pit or sitting in the stands, you will be standing a lot during the concert day. This is why it is essential to wear comfortable shoes. This will make the night more enjoyable, and this way, you can dance the night away with no pain. 

Stay Hydrated  

It is essential to stay hydrated at concerts. You may be having such a fun time that you may forget to keep hydrated. Make sure you get some water as you do not want to feel sick during the show. If you are standing in the pit, it will get hot, so make sure you get yourself a drink and step to the side if you do not feel well.  

Make sure to keep these four tips in mind while getting ready for the concert and while at the concert. Enjoy your first concert back since COVID and remember to stay safe! 

Priscilla is the President and the Director of Social Media at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University studying International Business Management and Marketing. She has grown up all over the world, this helped her learn new languages and different cultures. She has a passion for traveling and discovering new things.