Disney Channel Halloween Episodes That Give a Nostalgic Feeling

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Halloween season is back! It’s finally time to rewatch some of the best Disney Channel Halloween episodes. Over the years many Halloween episodes have come out. Here are five episodes from your favorite childhood shows that you cannot miss. 

Zack and Cody  

Season 1, Episode 19: The Ghost in Suite 613 

When Zack and Cody find out there is a ghost in suite 613, they decide to check it out. Maddie and London decided to go check it out with them. Maddie believes there is no ghost in suite 613, but everyone is convinced otherwise. The gang decides to spend the night on seeing if there is an actual ghost or not. 

Wizards of Waverly Place  

Season 3, Episode 2: Halloween 

Justin has again picked a not-scary theme for the substation due to safety. The committee threatens to take away the substation as one of the haunted houses; as it is not scary enough, Alex decides to put matters in her own hands and heads to the wizarding world to get some ghosts. She first picks out some non-scary ghosts, but her mother believes they are just people with masks. Alex decides to go back and get the scariest ghost ever, which Justin is terrified of. 

Jessie  

Season 2, Episode 1: The Whining 

The Ross kids were warned about the dangers of going on the 13th floor. Despite Emma and Ravi’s deep fears, Luke and Zuri decide to go trick or treating on the 13th floor. Meanwhile, Jessie is super sleep-deprived after trying to write a famous newspaper journalist. This makes the Ross kids believe she’s been possessed and is trying to kill them. 

Good Luck Charlie  

Season 2, Episode 25: Scary Had a Little Lamb 

During this Halloween episode, Bob and Amy decide to dress up as each other, and PJ is trying a new look for himself. Gabe decides to make a little bit of cash out of Mrs. Dabney by saying  he will protect her house. Teddy goes out trick or treating with Charlie but is deeply upset when someone tries to scare little Charlie. She decides to get revenge on the trickster. 

Hannah Montana  

Season 1, Episode 17: Torn Between Two Hannahs 

Miley’s cousin Luanne from Tennessee comes to visit for Halloween. When the gang goes to a Halloween party in Malibu Luanne threatens to reveal Miley’s secret of being Hannah Montana. Lily and Oliver need to find the right Hannah before Luanne relive’s the big secret.  

These Halloween episodes bring back so many memories from childhood. They are all special and unique episodes in their own way. What Halloween episodes will you be watching this Halloween season?

Priscilla is the President and the Director of Social Media at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University studying International Business Management and Marketing. She has grown up all over the world, this helped her learn new languages and different cultures. She has a passion for traveling and discovering new things.