Style > Decor

Calling All Candle Lovers: Holiday Fragrances to add to your wish

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Calling all candle lovers! If you love candles as much as I do you must have visited Bath & Body Works a million times over the past few months. Their fragrances are definitely unmatched. They released their fall fragrances in late August and now they have their winter fragrances out now. If you have not visited the Bath & Body Works store or website, here are some of the fragrance lines from the winter collection you have to check out!

Fresh Balsam

If you are a big fan of pine trees this scent will definitely be for you. This scent has hints of woodland balsam, crisp eucalyptus, fir branches, and cedar wood. I personally fell in LOVE with this scent because it reminds me of walking in the woods on a cold winter day.

Winter Candy Apple

Before you skip this option let’s talk about it first. Whenever I suggest this scent a lot of people are first turned away because many people assume it will be too sweet for them. This scent has hints of red apples, crisp pears, and candied oranges. Although this scent is pretty sweet, it smells like your favorite winter treat you look forward to all year long!

Vanilla Bean Noel

Vanilla is always a must have as far as winter scents go. This scent has hints of fresh vanilla bean, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla cake. This scent as soon as I smelled it reminded me of making fun holiday treats when I was young. If you love the smell of baking sweets during the holidays you have to try this candle!

The Perfect Christmas 

When you read the name of this line you are probably in awe. This scent makes you think back to your childhood running down the stairs to open presents on that special morning. This scent has hints of fresh cut pine, cinnamon sugar, as well as toasted marshmallow. If you love the nostalgia the holidays bring then this candle is absolutely for you. 

Twisted Peppermint 

If you need a stronger scent then I would definitely check out this one. Twisted Peppermint smells exactly like Christmas mints! This scent has hints of cool peppermint, sugared snow, fresh balsam, vanilla buttercream, and a hint of musk. The scent of this candle smells exactly how icy cold wind hits your face during the winter. 

Spiced Apple Toddy

As much as I love the winter scents I also love the fall scents as well. Spiced Apple Toddy is a mix between a fall and a winter scent. This scent has hints of warm apple brandy, spiced plum, tart cranberry, and cinnamon stick. This is the perfect candle to light when it is starting to get cold and the fireplace is on while you are cuddled up reading your favorite book.

If you love candles as much as I do these are the scents you have to check out this holiday season. Bath & Body Works has their annual Candle Day coming up on December 2 & 3. Go in store today to pick out your perfect holiday scent!

Kelly is a senior at Lynn University. She is currently studying Psychology in hopes of becoming a therapist. Kelly spends most of her time at the beach or listening to music. She loves helping people and learning new things everyday!