This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Ever since I was young, I’ve always dreamed of going to a Big Time Rush concert. When the band split up in 2013, I thought I would never be able to see them in concert. Last year when the band announced they were getting back together, I had hope again that I would see them in concert. When the band announced their Forever tour, I jumped to my computer to get my tickets. Since elementary school, I have been watching the Big Time Rush T.V. Show, so being able to see them in person is a surreal experience. 

Music 

Singing Big Time Rush songs in your room versus in concert is a completely different experience. During the concert, the band performed songs off their three studio albums. Some of my favorite songs performed were: “Show Me”, “Boyfriend”, “ Till I Forget About You”, “Halfway There”, and of course, the Big Time Rush theme song “Big Time Rush”. The whole night, fans were filled with energy, dancing and singing with the band. Being able to scream my lungs out to my favorite songs with my best friends is an experience I will never forget. 

Crowd Interaction 

Most artists during concerts have a short interactions with fans. There were many crowd interactions at the Big Time Rush concert. The band members asked the fans many questions, as most artists do. The fan experience was elevated when they started to sing their songs in the crowd. Fans not at the front of the venue could get a closer view of the boy band. Four lucky girls had the experience of a lifetime when they were brought up onstage to be serenaded. Big Time Rush sang their hit song “Worldwide.” Bringing up girls on stage to serenade them to this song is something they used to do on their previous tours, and I am so glad they decided to do this during the Forever Tour. It was also so interesting to see how the artists had different personalities than the ones they were given in the Big Time Rush T.V. Show. 

My younger self is so happy that she fulfilled her dream of seeing Big Time Rush live in concert. She is thrilled that she got to with her best friends and experience the best concert of her life!

If you ever have a chance to go to a Big Time Rush concert I recommend that you go, you will not regret it. Big Time Rush continues their Forever Tour into 2023 as they head to South America. 

Priscilla is the President and the Director of Social Media at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University studying International Business Management and Marketing. She has grown up all over the world, this helped her learn new languages and different cultures. She has a passion for traveling and discovering new things.