Oreos
Oreos
Torey Walsh / Spoon
Life > Experiences

A Few Simple No-Bake Treats and Snacks 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Here, I have four delicious treats and snacks that are worth making. 

Frozen yogurt-covered berries:

All you need for this recipe is any flavor of Greek yogurt, a berry of your choice, and parchment paper like you can use Blueberries and Vanilla Greek yogurt. The first thing you need to do is wash your fruit and ensure they are completely dry. Water can cause the yogurt not to stick well. Next, you will dip your berries into the yogurt and set them on the parchment paper. Once you have the amount you want, your next step is to stick it into the freezer. Leave them in the freezer until the yogurt is solid and ready to eat. 

Strawberry shortcake: 

You only need strawberries, shortcake bread-like dessert shells, ice cream, and whipped cream. The first step is to wash your fruit and cut it into slices or little pieces. Next, have your shortcake out and place strawberries inside, then ice cream and whipped cream. I always top it with strawberries on top. You can always change the order and mix and match it with different fruits. 

Oreo Cake Pop: 

You will need a pack of Oreos, some melted chocolate, and half of a pack of cream cheese. The first step will be to crush the Oreos into crumbs. You can do this in two ways: by a blender or by hand in a ziploc bag. You can keep some crumbs on the side for later use if you want topping. After that, you will mix the crumbs with cream cheese. Make sure you have mixed it all the way. Roll the mixture into balls and put them in the fridge for a little. Make sure you have the melted chocolate ready to dip the balls in. If you set aside some crumbs, you can dip the coved ball into the crumbs. After you have done all of them, put them in the fridge to chill, and then they are ready to eat. 

Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream 

This recipe is simple. All you need is peanut butter and frozen bananas. All you need to do is put in a blender and mix until it is in the consistency you want. If you want more ice cream, you can eat it then or there or put it in the freezer.

This Carolina. She is a freshman at Lynn University. Her major is Elementary Education. She enjoys watching TV shows and movies, cooking, sewing, crocheting, and learning and trying new things. Her goal in life is to accomplish her dreams.