Three Fall Starbucks Drinks for that Cozy Feeling

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUM chapter.

One of the best parts of fall is the return of pumpkin spice at Starbucks. But sometimes, you still want a taste of fall but don’t want to get another pumpkin spice latte. Here are some fall drinks you should try to switch it up!

Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte with Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam

The pumpkin spice latte is a classic, but why not give it a little twist? The cinnamon dolce syrup in the latte elevate the fall vibe with the pumpkin cold foam making the perfect taste of fall. 

Alternatively, if you want to get this drink hot, try it with pumpkin sauce rather than the cold foam!

Latte with Caramel Drizzle and Apple Brown Sugar Syrup

Starbucks brought back the apple brown sugar syrup for another year and it’s featured on the regular menu as in the Iced Apple Crisp Oatmilk Shaken Espresso and the Apple Crisp Oatmilk Macchiato. But if you’re like me, the shaken espressos are too strong but macchiatos are a little too sweet. I find the latte is the perfect vessel for the apple brown sugar syrup and the caramel drizzle just adds an extra touch to enhance the flavor. Yet if you don’t like your coffee too sweet, the caramel drizzle could always be left off. 

Chai Latte with Pumpkin Sauce

Starbucks added the Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte to their regular menu this year, but the best fall drink of all time is a chai latte with pumpkin sauce (sorry PSL fans). The pumpkin cream cold foam is great, but when you add the pumpkin into the chai, you get a much better incorporation of the flavors created the best drink. Plus, you can order the chai with pumpkin sauce iced or hot while the pumpkin cold foam is only for cold drinks. 

Hopefully, these drink ideas give you a well-needed caffeine boost and a creative push to get you out of your usual coffee order rut.

Elizabeth Gilmore is a senior at Loyola University of Maryland. She is from Mount Airy, Maryland. She is a Political Science Major and History Minor. In her free time she enjoys reading, listening to music, and watching TV.