This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUM chapter.

If you’re like me, you love trying new drinks at Starbucks, but you aren’t great at deciding what to try. Here’s a list of some new drink recommendations that you should try this spring. These aren’t any wild secret menu recommendations, so they won’t be crazy expensive nor will they drive your barista crazy. These are just some simple drink recommendations to spice up your Starbucks order! 

1. Iced Matcha with Oat Milk and Vanilla

I was never really a matcha fan until my friend ordered it one day and let me try it. This is my new favorite order for when I need a fun drink but don’t necessarily want the caffeine. The light matcha flavor blends perfectly with the vanilla giving it a bit of extra sweetness, and the oat milk just pulls it all together.

2. Iced Chai with Brown Sugar and Espresso 

I’m a huge fan of a chai latte, and when I found out about dirty chais, my life was changed. Later, when I added brown sugar syrup to my dirty chai, my life got even better. Brown sugar is the perfect addition to your chai latte, whether you get it with or without espresso! It feels like a hug in a cup with the sweetness of the brown sugar and the tasty spices from the chai.  

Elizabeth Gilmore is a senior at Loyola University of Maryland. She is from Mount Airy, Maryland. She is a Political Science Major and History Minor. In her free time she enjoys reading, listening to music, and watching TV.