Zac Brown – ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Name: Zac Brown

Age: 21

Major: Political Science

Hometown: Minneapolis, MN

You transferred from the University of Richmond. How do you like Chicago compared to Richmond?

Richmond and Chicago are completely different worlds. While Loyola is right in the heart of the city, Richmond was definitely its own little world. Each school has pros and cons, but there is really nothing like living in Chicago.

What’s your favorite place to eat in Chicago?

That is a tough one because there is so much good food and I love food, but I would have to say Dak on Granville great Korean wings and rice bowls.

Who would you love to take on a date?

Ellie Goulding

What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?

I want to go sky diving, I want to go to the world cup and I want to be on the Amazing Race.

If you could invite anyone to dinner, who would it be?

Probably Lance Armstrong because I would love to get a peak into his brain. I think his competitive drive was at an unhealthy level and I would love to just sit down and have an honest conversation with him about why he did the steroids and why he covered it up for so many years. Also he is a great philanthropist and I hope to be involved in some sports based non profit work when I grow up so I would love to talk to him about that as well.

Do you have any pets?

My roommates and I have the greatest cat on the planet. Her name is Bia and we got her off the streets, but she is loving and just a great new roommate.

Any post graduation plans?

I am planning on doing a post graduate year and pursuing my Masters of Arts in Political Science while completing my 5th year of eligibility on the soccer team.

Mandaline is a senior at Loyola University Chicago studying International Business and Marketing at the Quinlan School of Business. You are most likely to find her running along the Lakeshore Path, trying out a new local restaurant in the city, or promoting Her Campus LUC on campus!  Mandaline is thrilled to be one of the co-founders of Her Campus LUC and  hopes that everyone enjoys the fantastic community that is Her Campus!