samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Students of Loyola: Daniel Collazo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Students of Loyola: a take on the very exciting, emotional, and raw, “Humans of New York.” We want to capture the students at Loyola in a way that has not been done before. We want people’s joy and struggles to be out there, without forcing anything too much.

Meet Daniel Collazo:

What has been the happiest moment of your life?

The happiest moment of my life so far has been being able to see Coldplay perform live. I went to their concert back in the summer of 2017 when they came to Chicago and performed at Soldier Field. It was an amazing experience that I got to share with my older brother. Ever since I was little, Coldplay was always played around the house, and to see them live and listen to the music I grew up with was just surreal.

I am a fourth year student at Loyola University Chicago. I am highly interested in journalism, and social media marketing, especially when it comes to news and fashion. My current experiences consist of sales in different companies throughout the Midwest, such as Ann Taylor and Kate Spade, and editorial work with various companies, including Her Campus and Orange Coast magazine.