Inspirational Quotes to Get You Through Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

The most dreaded time of year is upon us: finals week. I have already drank my weight in coffee and have only gotten 3 hours of sleep each night, and it wasn’t even finals week yet. Something that has been brightening up my days is my Quote of the Day app, so I decided I should share some quotes to pass on inspiration to get through finals week.

Photo Attribution

I asked some people what quote is getting them through their finals week and here are their words of choice:  

“I said I could and I would and I did” – Claire Filpi

“More espresso, less depresso” – Hannah Foster

“The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Rachel Goodwill 

“It will all be over soon, just get through this week” – Ilma Seperovic

“Don’t stress about grades. You’ll get what you’ve earned just be sure that you’ve learned.” – Annie Raglow

“Be ready to fail cause only then are you ready to succeed” – Katrina Demas

“You may not have had a good start, but you can have a good finish!” – Karina Arias

“Your degree doesn’t have a spot for your GPA” – Jamie Gardner

“Pain is temporary. GPA is forever” – Catherine Mead-Smith

My inspiration quote of choice for the week is, “There’s nothing wrong with fear; the only mistake is to let it stop you in your tracks.”

Remember when you are hours deep into studying, high on caffeine, and feeling delusional, take a deep breath, read some inspiration quotes, and know that no matter what happens, it will all be over in a week. Happy finals week, but more importantly, happy almost SUMMER BREAK!

Annie Kate Raglow is a fourth-year honors student at Loyola University Chicago. She is a journalism major with a music minor, and she enjoys her role as contributor for the LUC chapter of Her Campus. Annie was Campus Correspondent when the chapter re-launched at LUC. She has a passion for traveling and meeting new people, as well as advocating for social issues. Career goals (as of right now) include opportunities in investigative or documentary journalism. Music is a huge part of Annie's life, and one of her favorite pastimes is performing at local Chicago "open mic" nights. She also loves finding independent coffee shops! Annie is ambitious in pursuit of her journalism and music skills, and loves everything that Her Campus has to offer.