How to Get Your Friends Through Finals With #SquadGifts

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

When it comes to getting through finals, there’s a million different tips and tricks to try. Whether it’s more coffee or a perfectly timed gift package, we’ve narrowed down the best #SquadGifts to get you (and your girlfriends!) through finals at Loyola. 

1. TRESemmé Sea Salt Spray. If I feel gross during finals, I feel like it shows. Use this sea salt spray to keep your messy locks in an “unkempt chic” look. 

2. 5-hour Energy. All the benefits of caffeine, without the crash. Done! 

3. Vera Bradley Wristlets. Keep your Loyola ID, room key, and CTA pass in one easy place. This way, you can chicly carry around all of your necessities to the library and back again. 

4. Proactiv. Stress makes me breakout, and I’m sure it’s the same for you, too. Use Proactiv to keep those break-outs at bay, no matter how many finals you have aren’t going to be curved. 

5. Know Your Crew. Take a study break! This app, for Apple and Android, helps you design quizzes to test you and your friends on who knows each other the most. Let the competitive streak begin! 

6. Michael Kors Rose Gold fragrance. This is one of my favorite fragrances, and catching a few different whiffs of it throughout the day always relaxes me a little! 

7. SOREL Water Bottles. Loyola loves to stay eco-friendy, so keep this stainless steel water bottle close to you to refill at all of the IC’s filling stations. Staying hydrated keeps your brain focused! 

8. Chipotle. ‘Nuff said. 

9. Cold-EEZE. Everyone living on Lake Michigan gets a cold during the winter. Use Cold-EEZE to keep you – and your roommates – happy and healthy. 

Molly is the Loyola University Chicago CC, a PR consultant and fashion merchandiser by day, a blogger by night, and a coffee addict all the time. She's a Starbucks and Sephora VIP member, which is both a blessing and a curse, and would rather get Valentino than a Valentine. Her interior design efforts usually incorporate elk, while her wardrobe consists of black, black, and slightly darker shades of black.