Hayden Pecor, ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Name: Hayden Pecor

Year: Junior

Major: Nursing (“Mursing”)

Hometown: Rockton, IL

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Men (and Kylie Jenner)

What organizations are you involved in on campus? I am involved in the Student Nursing Association of Illinois and occasionally volunteer for the Labre organization.

How do you like spending your weekends? I enjoy going downtown for brunch or I “enjoy” the weekend by studying for Pharmacology.

What’s your go to pick up line? “You know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.”

Has the line ever worked? I used it once, accidentally, on a straight guy.

So.. What’s your idea of a perfect date? Anything that is a surprise to me, preferably brunch or a movie. (something cheesy)

What do you look for in a person? Someone who I can hold a conversation and study with. I also have a thing for brown eyes.

What’s a deal breaker for you? Smoking cigarettes and spitting on the street.

And finally, boxers or briefs? Definitely briefs! 

Molly is the Loyola University Chicago CC, a PR consultant and fashion merchandiser by day, a blogger by night, and a coffee addict all the time. She's a Starbucks and Sephora VIP member, which is both a blessing and a curse, and would rather get Valentino than a Valentine. Her interior design efforts usually incorporate elk, while her wardrobe consists of black, black, and slightly darker shades of black.