The Best Snacks for a Girl’s Night

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Everyone knows that a lady’s night is absolutely necessary once a month, at least. But picking out the best snacks at the grocery store can take up a massive chunk of your night – so here’s the roundup of the best snacks for your girl’s night. 

1. Pepperridge Farm Milano’s in Double Chocolate. Thank you to Sex and the City for making these so famous! I will easily throw back a bag of Milano’s during a girl’s night. No questions asked. 

2. Ben & Jerry’s Americone. This Ben and Jerry’s flavor is the perfect one for girl’s night, because it has pieces of ice cream cone in it. It’s Stephen Colbert’s endorsed flavor, and it’s – in my opinion – the very best one. 

3. Cheesecake. Yep – I went there. I’m a big fan of ordering the little pieces of cheesecake from the grocery store bakery for a 2am snack. Yes, 2am cheesecake. Don’t tell me that doesn’t sound like a good idea. 

4. Flavored popcorn. Instead of the traditional movie theatre butter popcorn, mix it up by getting jalapeno or adding different seasonings to your popcorn! There’s a ton of different varieties at the store to try. 

5. Starbucks Frappuccinos. These bottled varieties were made for a girl’s night – no doubt about it. If you’re trying to hold out until 6am, then you’re going to need a little bit of caffeine! 

Molly is the Loyola University Chicago CC, a PR consultant and fashion merchandiser by day, a blogger by night, and a coffee addict all the time. She's a Starbucks and Sephora VIP member, which is both a blessing and a curse, and would rather get Valentino than a Valentine. Her interior design efforts usually incorporate elk, while her wardrobe consists of black, black, and slightly darker shades of black.