The 6 Things All Loyola Girls Should Have in Their Bags This Fall

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Hi there lovely ladies of Loyola,

As we all know, fall midterms are currently upon us, and it isn’t long until finals haunt their way into our lives. So, anytime we can find something positive to help us through stu(dying) and the cold Chicago weather we get uber excited.

We found the perfect 6 items to keep stocked in your bag this semester to get you through this rough patch in the year. So read on, and thank us later! ;)

1. TRESemme Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray

Who doesn’t want beachy, mermaid-like hair all year round?! This Chicago weather can have it’s toll on our locks, so anything that can help them stay in place and look amazing while doing it makes for a perfect product in our books (and our bag).

2. TRESemme Perfectly (Un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam

Similar to the sea salt spray, this bad boy does wonders for our hair. Not only does it give you natural waves in the fall/winter (that are usually unheard of), but it also manages to keep hair soft instead of brittle and dry.

3. 5 Hour Energy

Studying for midterms and finals means long nights in the IC attempting to keep our eyes open. Thankfully, with a 5 Hour Energy in your bag, you won’t have to worry about oversleeping for your test or not having the energy to keep on going!

4. Headphones

Here at HC x LUC, we have no idea what we would do without a pair of headphones to keep us listening to jams while making our way to class or cramming for our history exams (shout out to Tier 2 core classes). Not to mention, you can tune out those people on the third floor of the IC who don’t understand the concept of being the quiet floor.

5. NYC 24-Hour Eyeshadow Stick

Studying might be a mood-killer, but why not look great while doing it?! We love these eyeshadow sticks that somehow make us look like our girl Gigi Hadid when we should be looking like Chewbacca.

6. Cocoa Butter Chapstick

This Chicago weather is the quintessential reason why Loyola girls don’t like to venture outside. I mean…who likes chapped lips and a runny nose? Cocoa butter chapstick has one of those disasters covered! We love to keep one in our bag for moments of dry lip nightmares.

Make sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for some giveaways of these exact items in the next few weeks to help you prepare for the rest of the semester and stock your bags!

XOXO to our lovely sponsors!

Samantha (Sammi) Saliba is currently a Junior at Loyola University Chicago studying Public Relations and Marketing. She is also the Co-President of Her Campus chapter at Loyola and is the blogger and brains behind ambitiouslifeofacitygirl.com! A member of Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Vice President of Loyola's Communications Honors Society and intern at a couple of companies, she never fails to stay busy and ambitious. Samantha aspires to one day own her own fashion PR firm in California, start a non- profit for sex-trafficking victims and have 75 puppies.