The 5 Best Disneyland Treats During the Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

By Victoria Van Pruissen

With spooky Halloween and cheerful Christmas coming around the corner, it is time to explore the delicious snacks at Disneyland! Some of these snacks can be found in Downtown Disney as well. Here is a list of my five personal favorite snacks:

1. Chocolate strawberry powdered beignets at Mint Julep Bar in New Orleans – Disneyland Park

With this twist on the classic Disneyland favorite, the new chocolate strawberry beignets don’t miss! The powdered sugar is sweet and refreshing, and nicely compliments the light and fluffy dough – and they’re Mickey shaped!

$5.49 for 3 beignets

2. Cosmic Cream Orb at Terran Treats in Avengers Campus – California Adventure

This delicious cream puff has the perfect taste and texture – and it’s unexpectedly cold! Filled with purple, whipped raspberry cheesecake filling, the cosmic cream orb is a great refreshing snack for a hot day.

$6.25 for an orb

3. Alien Macaron at Alien Pizza Planet – Disneyland Park

Filled with blackberry buttercream and lemon curd, this macaron will send you out of orbit! Also designed with the iconic alien design from Toy Story, this delicious snack will satisfy your sweet tooth.

$5.99 for a macaroon

4. ANY candle apple – can be found anywhere

You literally can’t go wrong with any of the wonderful candy apples. They have a myriad of flavors and combinations. The special candy apples, available during the Halloween season, include the ‘Jack Skellington’ Apple and the ‘Poison Skull’ Apple.

5. Boudin Bakery Vampire Bread in Pacific Wharf – California Adventure

There is nothing like a good piece of bread after walking around all day… That’s why the decadent Boudin Bakery in Pacific Wharf offers yummy soups and bread-bowls. One of their great snacks is their vampire Mickey-shaped sourdough bread! If you have never been to Boudin Bakery, this is a great chance to try their world-famous bread.

Disney definitely knows how to make delicious snacks that are full of magic with every bite! You really can’t go wrong with any of the food Disneyland offers – and there is always more to discover. Make sure to take the trip to Disneyland to experience all the wonder.

Hi! My name is Victoria van Pruissen and I am from Marin County, just north of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco! I am a junior Finance major and Psychology minor at LMU, and am proud to be a contributor of HerCampus. I am fluent in French, and can speak a decent amount of Spanish. I love to read and travel, and spend time with family and friends!
I am a Junior at Loyola Marymount University studying business management with a Public Relations minor. I currently hold the VP role in my HC chapter! I love to go to the beach, writing about health and wellness, reading and being with my family and friends!