1. When you see a group project on the syllabus.
2. Trying to gage if the professor will let you pick your own groups.
3. When you and your friend get in the same group.
4. There’s an Ethan Craft in every group.
5. When the whole group can actually meet at one time #miracle.
6. Putting your groups members names on sections even though you did all the work.
7. Rolling into your presentation after working together all night with a new sense of team morale.
8. When you survive the presentation.
9. Getting your grade back.