This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Aries (March 20th-April 20th): Stranger Things

An Aries is adventurous, courageous, and versatile. They also tend to lose interest quickly so they need a show full of twists that also isn’t a billion seasons long (sorry Supernatural fans). The perfect show for them is Stranger Things. Stranger Things mixes horror with sci-fi with an 80s setting. It’s also just two short seasons so even the most impatient Aries can finish it.

Taurus (April 21st-May 21st): Gilmore Girls

A Taurus is dependable, patient, and generous while being a bit on the stubborn side. A Taurus could appreciate a longer running series that is just as down to earth as they are. That’s where Gilmore Girls comes in. It’s a feel good show for when you just need to unwind and have a chill night- perfect for a Taurus.

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): New Girl

Geminis are all over the place. (I can say this since I am one.) They are witty and versatile but can have the biggest mood swings ever. That means they need a show for every occasion, while keeping up with their witty humor. New Girl takes the cake. Its short episodes can range from being super funny, to feel good, to a bit more serious. All the characters have their own Gemini moments.

Cancer (June 21st-May 23rd): Jane the Virgin

Cancers are creative, sensitive, and very loyal. However, their emotions can get the better of them sometimes. A Cancer wants to express all their emotions, so what show brings that to the table? That show is Jane the Virgin, since it is based on Telenovela stereotypes after all. It truly makes you laugh, shout at the TV, feel all mushy on the inside, and shed a few a tears.  

Leo (July 23rd-August 23rd): The Office

Leos like being the center of attention and radiate energy. Sure they can be a bit dominating, but that’s just because they want to succeed. What show can Leos relate to on a spiritual level? The Office of course. The Office keeps its insane energy throughout every episode, just like Leos. Plus, they’ll have tons of quotes to pull out in conversations.

Virgo (August 23rd – September 23rd): Scandal

Virgos are analytical and practical, but also a bit judgy. They tend to prefer more realistic shows over fantasy. Scandal will get past their criteria. With a political base but plenty of drama, it’s the perfect show for a Virgo.

Libra (September 23rd – October 23rd): Game of Thrones

Libras love justice, romance, and balance. They also tend to be laid-back so binging a show is the perfect activity. Game of Thrones would make a great binge show. The episodes are packed with just about everything and will have Libras on the edge of their seats.

Scorpio (October 23rd – November 22nd): Pretty Little Liars

Scorpios are intuitive, balanced and ambitious. They also have secretive and manipulative sides. What show basically is a Scorpio in a nutshell? Pretty Little Liars. It features a balanced group of protagonists, and I’ve lost count of all the secrets and manipulations in the series. And Alison DiLaurentis is so obviously a Scorpio.

Sagittarius (November 22nd – December 22nd): A Series of Unfortunate Events

A Sagittarius has a large heart, an intelligent mind, and a positive attitude. They can be superficial so they need a show with a good reputation. A Series of Unfortunate Events features a set of genius siblings who have to make the best of very bad situations. A Sagittarius could definitely feel for the Baudelaires.

Capricorn (December 22nd – January 20): Grey’s Anatomy

Capricorns are ambitious, wise, and disciplined with a cautious side. They won’t be afraid to take on 13 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy, which features plenty of surgeons with Capricorn traits. They’ll probably think of better solutions to a problem than even some of the doctors.

Aquarius (January 20th – February 19th): The Good Place

An Aquarius can be a pretty quirky person. They’re friendly, intelligent, but also eccentric and aloof. They need a show that doesn’t take itself too seriously, like The Good Place. It’s a light-hearted comedy that adds some drama later on.

Pisces (February 18th – March 20th): Once Upon a Time

Pisces are imaginative, sensitive, and want to watch TV to escape from the world. They need a show that will grab their attention and hold on to it each episode. Once Upon a Time will deliver this. The show definitely gets confusing, but the first few seasons are a Pisces dream.

Ava Calpino

Wisconsin '22

Ava Calpino is a senior strategic communication major at UW Madison. She previously wrote for LMU's chapter. She loves writing, the environment, and cute animals.
Her Campus LMU