This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Fall is upon us! With the changing of seasons comes the unveiling of some of our favorite pumpkin flavored treats. With places like Trader Joes, Starbucks and Pinkberry offering great seasonal flavors, you can’t go wrong by picking up any of these amazing snacks. Here are some pumpkin flavored specialties you can’t pass up.

From Trader Joes:

·      Pumpkin Ice Cream

These flavors are to die for. A mouthwatering mix of the sweet spice of pumpkin pie swirled with the creamy flavor of vanilla ice cream. It tastes like you stirred pumpkin pie and whipped cream up together for a great tasting combination. You’ll feel as though you’ve gotten to heaven upon your first bite…and the carton may be empty sooner than you expected.

·      Pumpkin Cream Cheese

A great autumn alternative to your boring old plain cream cheese! Pile it on your toasted bagel or your favorite fresh bread from the farmers market for a beautifully flavorful start to your morning.

·      Pumpkin Macaroons

AMAZING! Throw them in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes before enjoying to add a crisp cool taste to the already wonderful flavors. These are a great little treat after a filling fall meal.

·      Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli

Bring the pumpkin flavoring over into your main course! This ravioli is a great, rich addition to your home cooked meal. Add in a crisp green salad and some warm, fresh bread and you’re well on your way to a tasteful meal that is sure to fill you up.

From Pinkberry:

·      Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt

They can be a little late with unveiling this seasonal flavor, but look for it around the end of October and beginning of November. As usual, you can’t go wrong with any Pinkberry flavor, but this one is exceptionally delectable! Add in some graham crackers and marshmallows and top it with whipped cream to feel like you’re enjoying your own personalized version of mom’s famous pumpkin pie.

ON CAMPUS:

From Jazzmans:

·      Pumpkin Chai

Spice up your morning classes with the sweet taste of this twist on the usual chai. With surprisingly good flavors offered from an on campus vendor, you won’t be disappointed with this warm drink. For a twist on the common favorite, ask for it dirty (with coffee).