This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Ladies, don’t say I didn’t warn you. Gentlemen, take notes.

When he started singing, it was like I was the only one in a room full of record label CEOs, music producers and celebrities. He looked at me and sang with such passion and genuineness, the words every girl wants to hear. Albert Stanaj pulls at women’s heartstrings, making them feel sexy, confident and worthy of love.

With his captivating lyrics, soulful vibes and the launch of his EP “The Preview,” 22-year-old Stanaj is making an entrance in the music industry. To date, he has amassed 316k followers on Instagram, has performed on Dancing With The Stars and has established a friendship with Drake and Jay-Z.  This month, his album made it to number six on iTunes. Hailee Steinfeld and Camila Cabello have even tweeted about the emerging artist. Need any more proof that this young heartthrob is making things happen for himself? I think not.  

Looking for a night out on the town in a little, black dress? Listen to “Ain’t Love Strange.” Feeling like a night in or some R&R? Put on “Romantic.” Want to have a dance party with your best girlfriends or sorority sisters? Play “Sleep Alone.” In the mood for a little Mr. Grey? Listen to “Goddess.”

Let me tell you, The Preview is high key MOOD. MUSIC.

My heart melted as soon as I heard Romantic. By far, this is my favorite song on the album because it is an emotional love song. It calls for some Voluspa candles, a glass of Merlot and a cuddle sesh next to the one who has your heart (aka my kind of night).  Though I have never been in love, this song gives me hope that one day as cliché as it sounds, I will find my Prince Charming. As Stanaj simply puts it, Romantic is about the things this woman “makes me want to do to her.” She is someone extremely special and has made a lasting effect on him. You can hear how authentic Stanaj is in this song. You can’t help but hope that your future love feels the same way and wants to make you feel that there is no one else in the world as special as you.

“You make me want to be romantic…I love you for who you are.” Romance seems to be so lost these days. As you can probably see, I’m not ashamed to say that I am a hopeless romantic, wishing that my love story will be similar to that of Scott Eastwood and Britt Robertson in Nicholas Sparks’ The Longest Ride.

One moment I was listening to the voice of an angel, swooning and the next I couldn’t help but to show off my cool dance moves ;) This young man is real. You get what you get with him If you haven’t already downloaded The Preview, do it now. You won’t regret it. Remember, this is just The Preview, there’s more to come. 

Just doing me the best way I know how through the art of journalism
A Cleveland, Ohio native, Kaitlin is a senior English Major at Loyola Marymount University.