LMU Her Campus: Ulta Shopping Trip

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Being a member of Her Campus is full of perks. Not only do you get to meet and get to know a group of like minded women, you also get access to some great free samples of products (like the Tarte mascara I just got from our survival kits) and other special events, such as the shopping trip our chapter at LMU just took to Ulta. Fourteen of our members had $500 dollars to shop for products from Being, a new line of spa and bath products. We were all so lucky to have our pick from a variety of delicious-smelling scents and products. Not only did we get the chance to try out new products for free, we got to spend time as a chapter!

Of all the products, I chose to get a cute makeup bag, a body scrub, and two bath bombs. Not only does the makeup bag have a cute design on it, it is perfect for travel! I love the scent of the scrub (Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom) and it makes my skin so soft! I haven’t tried the bath bombs yet, but I’m so excited to be able to try two different scents (Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom and Hibiscus and Coconut Water).

The LMU Her Campus chapter will be feeling pampered this finals week! We basically bought out the entire section of Being products at our local Ulta store (oops!), plus we will be having a campus wide spa night this week! Enjoy more pictures from our Ulta outing!!