jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Fall Necessities To Purchase With Student ID Discounts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Being a college student comes with a lot of stress, but it can also come with a lot of perks! Having a student ID card can give you access to great discounts at various stores, so you can still spend on budget.  Here are some examples of discounts to take advantage of while stocking up on fall necessities:

J. Crew- 15% Discount

Classic Statement Necklace

With holiday parties and family gatherings coming up, there’s nothing more perfect to pair with a colored sweater than a pearl statement necklace. You will have a hard time not wearing this necklace with anything and everything!

Banana Republic- 15% Discount

Tote Bag

This bag is perfect for everyday life or a holiday vacation, and it adds a little bit of glam to any outfit. It can seamlessly carry all essentials needed for work, school, or the beach!

Urban Outfitters- 20% off

Felt Floppy Hat

With the colder weather, bad hair days are bound to happen. A chic hat is the best way to look fabulous while hiding those bad hair days.

Topshop- 10% Discount

Booties

Goodbye Uggs, hello booties. These booties are perfect to keep your feet warm while still looking stylish. Pair with jeans, a sweater and a scarf, and you’ll be ready to take on anything life throws you – even those final exams.

Cinemark Movie Theater- A few dollars off

A movie night during cold whether is sometimes the most blissful thing. Go with your best friends or significant others for a study break and save money. Spend the extra money on some warm popcorn and chocolate!