Easy Ways to Have a Self Care Night in the Dorms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Personally, this semester has already been so much busier and time consuming than the last. I’m much more tired this semester, but regardless of how busy your schedule may be. It’s so important to take a step back and relax. When you take the time out of your day to focus on yourself, reflect on where you are and your goals for the future, and treat yourself to a nice face mask, it can completely change how you feel. For me, when I take a little time out of my schedule to just relax, I’m more motivated to get back on track and do what I need to do. Doing a full spa routine can be a little difficult when you’re living in a dorm, but I want to share a few of my favorite way that I treat myself after a long day!

Sheet Masks

Sheet masks are one of my favorite ways to relax because they are so simple and easy. If you live in a dorm with a communal bathroom, sheet masks are perfect because you don’t have to leave your room to rinse the mask off and can just relax in your room !

Serums

Night serums are something new I have been incorporating into my routine. They are super moisturizing and can be so beneficial for your skin. This one in particular is one of my favorites because in the morning after you put it on, you wake up with the softest most luminous skin and it can be purchased at target!

Hair Mask

This hair mask is the best thing I have ever used. Everytime I use it on my hair, my hair is SO incredibly soft and looks so much healthier!