Campus Profile: Lauren Wesseln

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Name: Lauren Wesseln

Hometown: Yorba Linda, CA

Year: Senior

Major: Communications Studies with a Sociology minor and Public Relations certificate.

Favorite Late Night Snack: A nice glass of red wine, popcorn and peanut M&M’s.

Favorite Show to Binge Watch: It’s a tie between WAGS, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Mistresses, and Real Housewives of Orange County

Celebrity Crush: Sam Hunt / Justin Bieber

What are you involved in on campus? Vice President of Delta Gamma, President of Order of Omega (Greek Honors Society), Vice President of Lambda Pi Eta (Communications Studies Honors Society), Writer for HerCampus, National Society of Collegiate Scholars, PRSSA, student supervisor of LMU athletic / ticket office, TA and RA for COMM studies department

What are you most excited about for this year? As a senior I am excited to basque in everything that LMU has to offer, as well as share my love and gratefulness of the university with everyone I come in contact with.

If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?

Wow, (ponders). Can it be like 5 wishes?

1. To have my own non profit that focuses on mental health and suicide prevention, with that I believe that everyone deserves to receive the professional care they need no matter the degree.

2. I would definitely be a Notre Dame cheerleader

3. I want everyone to be happy and see the good in others.

4. To meet a surfer cowboy business man.

5. To have a spot on The Today Show.

Fun Fact: I was in a Justin Bieber’s music video. When I was a sophomore in high school, I met Venus Williams and burst into hysterical crying. I was then interviewed about meeting her as a result. (http://www.sbsun.com/article/ZZ/20100715/NEWS/100718288)

A Cleveland, Ohio native, Kaitlin is a senior English Major at Loyola Marymount University.